The following modifications have been made to help midigate the spread of COVID-19 and as part of government proclamations.
- The Restaurant and Cafe will remain open for take out orders only. MENU
- The Gift Shop will remain open
- The Overnight Cottages remain open
We have also suspended food demonstrations and sampling in the Gift Shop.
Oak Alley has already intensified its cleaning practices across the property, including our high-traffic areas and additional hand sanitizers and frequent disinfection of all high-touch surface areas.
As a reminder, health officials continue to recommend to take the following measures to minimize your risk of contracting any virus:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a fixed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands frequently with hot water and soap for 20 seconds.
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.
If you have concerns or questions about your visit or overnight stay, please contact us at 225-265-2151 or email ContactUs@OakAlleyPlantation.com.
For additional information and resources about the coronavirus, we recommend the following:
For media inquiries, please contact Hillary Loeber, Director of Marketing at email@example.com or 225-265-2151.